***NEW (as of March 25, 2016)***
Beach programming information for the 2016 season is now posted.
Please visit our beach program page for further information.
Spots are filling up very quickly and we anticipate selling out very shortly.
Hamilton Smash volleyball club is based in Hamilton, Ontario. We offer volleyball programs for girls and boys. Our club participate in the Ontario Volleyball Association (OVA) , CVA and AAU-USA tournaments.
We recognize the need to provide a competitive team environment for players to develop and compete at the highest level in the Hamilton area–Our Clubs’ philosophies first and foremost, are player focused. We believe our primary goal is to provide the development of individual players, leading to a successful team results. We promote a culture of accountability, integrity, honesty, sportsmanship, and fair play.
We believe volleyball is not just about playing a game, but more importantly, about developing youth to be leaders, on and off the court.
* 14U Jaguars - Coached by Michèlle & Dave Perron (school team only)
* 14U Teal - Coached by Bernadette Leach & Roy Owen (practice on Mon+Wed from 6-8pm)
* 14U Purple - Coached by Richard Melski & Sabrina Anacleto (practice on Mon+Wed from 6-8pm)
* 15U Purple - Coached by Sofia Fox & Chris Kenny (practice on Tue+Thu from 6-9pm)
* 15U Teal - Coached by Tauri Caputo, David Valencia & Samantha Terpsis (practice on Tue+Thu from 6-9pm)
* 16U - Coached by Richard Melski & Sabrina Anacleto (practice on Mon+Wed from 8-10pm)
* 17U - Coached by Mark Wu, Marcus Wu & Norm Scime (practice on Tue+Thu from 7-9pm)
SMASH Volleyball Club is ALWAYS LOOKING FOR COACHES TO JOIN OUR COACHING TEAM!
If you would like to get involved as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach please email Tauri Caputo. We are looking for dedicated individuals who are passionate about the game and focused on developing all aspects of the athlete to join our team .